Having a sister is one of my favorite things ever. It’s not easy, but it’s definitely worth it. When we were younger we seemed to always be arguing about who got to play with the prettiest Polly Pocket, and those arguments progressed into the realm of makeup and clothes as we got older.
Everyone always said, “Someday you’ll be so grateful to have a sister.” And I was like, “How?? She took my shirt!” And now I have no idea how I would have gotten through life without her.
Sister Questionnaire/Kaitlin’s Answers:
- Describe her in one word: Can I do two? because “classy and sassy”
- Favorite memory with her: Dancing and singing to my Whitney Houston record in our room.
- Favorite inside joke: “Its meeee, Jessica!”
- Best thing about her: She has the same sense of humor as me 🙂
- Secret Jealousy: Shes literally amazing at everything she does because shes a super hard working boss woman.
- Her favorite makeup brand: Tarte
- Favorite thing you played when you were little: Poly Pockets.
- Describe sharing a room in 5 words or less: Is that my shirt?
- What do you both have that matches: basically everything.
- Who takes longer to get ready: Kylie
- Pet peeve about her: she makes gross chew noises when she sleeps.
- Random fact about her: she sleepwalks.
- Her favorite Friends episode: The One Where No One’s Ready
Sister Questionnaire/Kylie’s Answers:
- Describe her in one word: Cool.
- Favorite memory with her: At my wedding reception when she sang Elvis’ song “Can’t Help Falling in Love” while playing guitar. That wasn’t really planned. I woke up two days before the wedding and she was playing it in our living room and I was like, “You have to play that at the wedding!” When she sang it I remember everyone dancing and singing along with her.
- Favorite inside joke: How our room was decorated like it was Valentine’s Day EVERYDAY.
- Best thing about her: Her heart for helping other people.
- Secret Jealousy: She plays guitar like John Mayer, and has natural long black hair.
- Her favorite makeup brand: Urban Decay…the best!
- Favorite thing you played when you were little: Polly Pockets…in the giant A.F pink doll house of course.
- Describe sharing a room in 5 words or less: Are you wearing my shirt?
- What do you both have that matches: These black wedges that I wear all the time.
- Who takes longer to get ready: Probs me, but she showers the longest.
- Pet peeve about her: When she tells me what to do.
- Random fact about her: She was the President of her class in 5th grade, and the VP in high school.
- Her favorite Friends episode: The One With All the Cheesecake, (because it’s about Rachel & Chandler).